• Annadmitruk
    помощь
    Annadmitruk
    в друзья
    в контакты
    С нами с 11 июн 2010
    11 июн 2010, 19:11
    сообщить модератору
    Очень хотелось бы найти недорогое, долларов за 10 в сутки жилье в Феодосии на период с 19 июля по 29 июля.На двух взрослых и ребенка 14-и лет.
  • Сообщение удалено администрацией сайта.
  • 28 июн 2010, 22:27
    сообщить модератору
    Феодосия. Сдаются отдельные комнаты в частной усадьбе под ключ с удобной деревянной мебелью. Большая беседка с TV и DVD. Большая летняя кухня со всем оборудованием, родниковая вода, ЛЕЧЕБНАЯ ГРЯЗЬ. Душ с горячей водой, 4 минуты пешком до второго городского пляжа. НЕ ДОРОГО. УЮТНО. Тел 098-597-76-65. В июне цена 40 грн (5 долларов)

вариант "2 0661897047 насыпная улица 19 в районе стадион. Феодосия 40 грн.

Недорого сдаются комнаты в частном секторе в феодосии. 10 мин. хотьбы от моря, есть возможность ставить машины. Тел. 0957467003 Александр.

Сдам отдельные комнаты в частном секторе Феодосии. Телефон: 80505352599. Наталья.

Сдам на летний период комнаты в частном доме. Дом расположен в центре, но в тихом, спокойном месте, на улице, где практически нет движения транспорта, шума моторов и пыли. • alexkold
    • 099 717 29 33

Это выжимки из различных объявлений, надеюсь вам поможет
  • urik
    помощь
    urik
    в друзья
    в контакты
    С нами с 11 июн 2010
    1 июл 2010, 18:49
    сообщить модератору
    мы искали жилье самостоятельно по приезду, добрались до моря и проехали в частный сектор - 2 квартала до моря, все удобства. В Феодосии много таких вариантов, но не советую обращаться к сдающим при въезде - и цена намного дороже выйдет и район может быть неахти...
    Могу дать телефон хозяев у которых останавливались: +380999024995 (если звонить из России). Кстати у хозяина автомобиль - могут организовать встречу или поездки по достопримечательностям.
  • Сообщение удалено администрацией сайта.
  • KHANJEE
    помощь
    KHANJEE
    в друзья
    в контакты
    С нами с 3 мая
    25 мая, 12:47
    сообщить модератору
    I just wanted to send a quick note so as to say thanks to you for those amazing advice you are showing on this site. My time intensive internet investigation has at the end of the day been honored with excellent concept to talk about with my contacts. I ‘d express that most of us website visitors are extremely blessed to live in a remarkable place with so many wonderful individuals with beneficial things. I feel very fortunate to have used your weblog and look forward to so many more pleasurable times reading here. Thanks a lot once again for a lot of things. kiu.ac.ug
  • KHANJEE
    помощь
    KHANJEE
    в друзья
    в контакты
    С нами с 3 мая
    27 мая, 15:50
    сообщить модератору
    I have really learned some new things through your blog post. Also a thing to I have noticed is that normally, FSBO sellers can reject an individual. Remember, they’d prefer to never use your expert services. But if you maintain a steady, professional romance, offering help and remaining in contact for about four to five weeks, you will usually have the capacity to win a meeting. From there, a listing follows. Thanks vin777bb.com
  • KHANJEE
    помощь
    KHANJEE
    в друзья
    в контакты
    С нами с 3 мая
    28 мая, 13:08
    сообщить модератору
    I just could not depart your web site prior to suggesting that I actually enjoyed the standard information a person provide for your visitors? Is going to be back often in order to check up on new posts relaxing massage center
  • KHANJEE
    помощь
    KHANJEE
    в друзья
    в контакты
    С нами с 3 мая
    30 мая, 09:47
    сообщить модератору
    As i purchased with your blog site while positioning fascination purely a little bit little submits. Fulfilling technique for extended, We will be book-marking during a period attain forms finish happens further up. MarketSlot
  • KHANJEE
    помощь
    KHANJEE
    в друзья
    в контакты
    С нами с 3 мая
    1 июн, 15:11
    сообщить модератору
    I’d also like to state that most of those that find themselves without the need of health insurance are normally students, self-employed and those that are jobless. More than half from the uninsured are under the age of Thirty five. They do not sense they are in need of health insurance since they are young along with healthy. Their income is normally spent on real estate, food, and also entertainment. Some people that do represent the working class either whole or not professional are not given insurance by means of their jobs so they go without because of the rising valuation on health insurance in america. Thanks for the tips you discuss through your blog. Packers and Movers Gurgaon to Srinagar
  • KHANJEE
    помощь
    KHANJEE
    в друзья
    в контакты
    С нами с 3 мая
    5 июн, 14:23
    сообщить модератору
    I need your position. It is really finer quality than see anyone explain in words from the basis in addition to legibility for this issue needed place are generally handily found. mig8
  • KHANJEE
    помощь
    KHANJEE
    в друзья
    в контакты
    С нами с 3 мая
    6 июн, 14:45
    сообщить модератору
    I’m interested in using some of your material for my website. Please let me know if that’s OK and I will link back to this page. acim
  • KHANJEE
    помощь
    KHANJEE
    в друзья
    в контакты
    С нами с 3 мая
    20 июн, 17:08
    сообщить модератору
    I am constantly surprised by the amount of information accessible on this subject. What you presented was well researched and well written to get your stand on this over to all your readers. Thanks a lot my dear. best salesforce training in coimbatore
  • hardiky6453
    помощь
    hardiky6453
    в друзья
    в контакты
    С нами с 24 мая
    22 июн, 13:41
    сообщить модератору
    Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a blog site? The account aided me a applicable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept. bk8v3.com
  • KHANJEE
    помощь
    KHANJEE
    в друзья
    в контакты
    С нами с 3 мая
    22 июн, 14:51
    сообщить модератору
    Thanks for the post, was an interesting read. Curious as to how you came about that solution… Đăng Nhập Hello88
  • hardiky6453
    помощь
    hardiky6453
    в друзья
    в контакты
    С нами с 24 мая
    24 июн, 12:01
    сообщить модератору
    This is the proper weblog for everyone who wishes to find out about this topic. You already know a lot its virtually difficult to argue with you (not that I just would want…HaHa). You certainly put a fresh spin with a topic thats been discussing for many years. Excellent stuff, just fantastic! a course in miracles
  • hardiky6453
    помощь
    hardiky6453
    в друзья
    в контакты
    С нами с 24 мая
    24 июн, 15:49
    сообщить модератору
    Beginning with the unnecessary flashback to the tale of Kirk’s father’s heroism, we’re treated to one tired battle scene after another. a course in miracles

Зарегистрируйтесь и сможете ответить на эту тему.

Наверх