помощь
    XKs
    в друзья
    в контакты
    С нами с 13 мая 2011
    15 мая 2011, 13:01
    сообщить модератору
    Привет, путешественники!
    Хотим поехать в небольшое путешествие по Нормандии на машине, но остановиться где-то на неделю в апартаментах в каком-то одном месте, а оттуда совершать вылазки (Этрета и другие пляжи, Сан-Мишель, Кан, Руан...)
    Нужны советы:
    1. В каком месте удобнее всего остановиться, чтобы все осмотреть?
    2. Есть ли опыт и рекомендации по апартаментам в этом регионе? Поделитесь, пожалуйста.
  • msfieldluck35
    помощь
    msfieldluck35
    в друзья
    в контакты
    С нами с 10 фев 2022
    10 фев 2022, 07:15
    сообщить модератору
    computers can do many varieties of paintings. for instance, computers can helps us do maths issues speedy. some issues are too difficult for us to work them out, however computer systems can. a scientist can ask computers a few questions, and the computers can answer at the screen at present, to satisfy the desires of various exams, the technique of memorizing robotically remains modern-day and the habit of bookish take a look at remains famous within the direction of education.students generally tend to take it for granted that the all the facts discovered by way of books.if we fully agree with what books say,we may get the incorrect or one-sided information.what is greater,the idea in books isn't usually appropriate for the real situation.it is able to result in unnecessary trouble to us with being analyzed.it is very vital for us to expand our potential too suppose independently, rather than blindly accepting everything in books. the maximum compelling reason for such an endeavor is to alternate a deep-entrenched misconception commonplace among university college students. maximum universities offer water and power without cost, misleading college students into believing that such assets are countless and inexhaustible. we should understand that, currently, many components of our tormented by unprecedente drought and energy shortage. we need to show due situation for the welfare of people in the ones places by refusing to be selfish in satisfying our very own needs. as responsible citizens of our society, we've the responsibility to recycle anything we can lay fingers or. the small efforts by using a single man or woman may additionally make a massive distinction.
    Custom packaging
  • nancy266
    помощь
    nancy266
    в друзья
    в контакты
    С нами с 16 июн 2023
    17 авг 2023, 05:18
    сообщить модератору
    driving directions Your writings stick out to me since the content is interesting and simple to understand. Even though I've read a lot of websites, I still like yours more. Your essay was interesting to read. I can understand the essay better now that I've read it carefully. In the future, I'd like to read more of your writing.
  • jessicavi
    помощь
    jessicavi
    в друзья
    в контакты
    С нами с 21 сен 2023
    27 окт 2023, 12:59
    сообщить модератору
    You can play Snake game online for free, and it's a great way to relax.
  • jessicavi
    помощь
    jessicavi
    в друзья
    в контакты
    С нами с 21 сен 2023
    25 мар, 12:51
    сообщить модератору
    All of your beloved Retro games are right here! All you have to do is click to start exploring and playing directly from your browser!

Зарегистрируйтесь и сможете ответить на эту тему.

Наверх